The customer hires bikes from Murcia Bike Hire, subject to all terms and conditions of this agreement:
1. The rented bikes will be delivered and collected to/from the customer’s villa, apartment or accommodation. Delivery and collection is free of charge within the local Area.
2. The bikes will be delivered and collected on the day and time according to the rental agreement. Customer delays (in excess of 30 minutes), both on delivery and collection of bikes, without notifying Murcia Bike hire, will result in an additional charge of 25€.
3. At the end of the rental period the customer must return the bicycles to a Murcia Bike Hire representative in person and never leave the bike(s) unattended.
4. Murcia Bike Hire will do its best to deliver and collect from locations at agreed times but exceptional circumstances (heavy traffic, severe weather etc…) may cause delays. If there are changes to the collection location or time once the rental has started this must be confirmed by email or direct telephone contact at least 48 hours before the bicycles are due to be collected by Murcia Bike Hire.
5. Method of payment: A 50% deposit payable online is required at the time of booking and the 50% balance payment for the bikes is due on delivery. We can accept payment by credit/debit card or cash for the balance payment.
6. The customer signing the rental contract must be over 18 years old.
7. On delivery of the bike/s the customer must read, accept and sign the rental agreement. The customer will be asked for his/her passport details along with credit card details as security. At the end of the rental period, the customer accepts the charges for any missing or broken items at market prices.
8. Cancelations without charge are only admitted 30 working days before the scheduled delivery time. Cancellations made within 30 working days of the delivery date are charged in full. Reservation no shows are charged in full, and considered non-refundable.
9. No refund will be made for early return of the bicycles, for any given reason. The client understands and accepts that Murcia Bike Hire is not responsible for weather conditions, any event outside of its direct control or force majeure and can therefore not accept refund requests made by the client for any of the above reasons.
10. All bikes are presented in working order set up by our professional mechanic, and, whilst Murcia Bike Hire accept general wear and tear during hire, any cycle returned with excessive cleaning required will result in a 15 euro charge to the client.
11. The rented bikes and equipment may only be used by the designated customer and the members of his/her party as mentioned in the Rental Contract.
12. The customer is obliged to take good care of the rented equipment. In case of damage, loss or theft of the bicycle/s, components or any of its parts, Murcia Bike Hire will charge the loss to the hirer. This cost will amount to the loss incurred to Murcia Bike Hire, and not the retail value of any cycle part or frame.
13. Each bike is rented with a security lock and the customer is obliged to lock the bicycle/s properly at all times when unattended.
14. Murcia Bike Hire has third party liability insurance coverage for the bicycle rental activity. Murcia Bike Hire is not responsible for injury or damages caused to/by the client during the hire period.
15. The customer is responsible for adequate personal insurance coverage for risks that may occur during the rental period. Murcia Bike Hire is not liable for any claims for body injury or harm, accidents or loss of personal belonging caused by weather, sickness, or any other causes whatsoever beyond the control of Murcia Bike Hire.
16. Murcia Bike Hire reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
17. Exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be Murcia, Spain. This contract shall be governed by Spanish law.